The Tokyo Cultural Center, where new culture is flourishing.Roppongi Hills
Roppongi HillsCheck Official site >
- Business Hours
- 11:00am - 9:00pm
- [Restaurants] 11:00am - 11:00pm
- * There are some restaurants that may open early in the morning or late in the evening. For more details, check the shop's or restaurant's page.
- * Business hours may change from time to time.
- - Hibiya Line [Roppongi Station] Exit 1C → Hibiya Line Roppongi Exit 1C → 0-minute walk (connected directly in concourse)
- - Chiyoda Line [Nogizaka Station] Exit 5 → 10 minute walk
- - Oedo Line [Roppongi Station] Exit 3 → 4 minute walk
- - Oedo Line [Azabu-Juban Station] Exit 7 → 5 minute walk
Shop InformationRoppongi Hills Shop Search >
Payment methods/Tax Free
Please check the Town Guide for more information on the tax-free shops.
- * General products: Total of over 5,000 yen (tax excluded), with no upper limit
- * Consumables: Total spending of over 5,000 yen (tax exluded), but no greater than 500,000 yen (tax excluded)
- * Total spending at same shop on the same day
- * Total spending of consumables and general products cannot be combined
- * The submission of a passport is required when applying for the tax-free procedure.
- * Other identification cards and copies of passports are not accepted.
- * Please consult with each shop for the details of the tax-free restrictions.