Incomparable "Cultural & Commercial Facility," to be the new center of OmotesandoOmotesando Hills
Omotesando HillsCheck Official site >
OPEN 11:00am -
|11:00am - 9:00pm||11:00am - 11:00pm(Last Order: 10:00pm)||11:00am - 9:00pm|
|Sunday||11:00am - 8:00pm||11:00am - 10:00pm(Last Order: 9:00pm)||11:00am - 8:00pm|
- - Ginza Line (Omotesando Station) Exit A2 → 2 minute walk
- - Hanzomon Line (Omotesando Station) Exit A2 → 2 minute walk
- - Chiyoda Line Line (Omotesando Station) Exit A2 → 2 minute walk
- - Chiyoda Line (Meiji-jingumae Station) Exit 5 → 3 minute walk
- - Fukutoshin Line (Meiji-jingumae Station) Exit 5 → 3 minute walk
- - Yamanote Line (Harajuku Station) Omotesando Exit → 7 minute walk
Shop InformationOmotesando Hills Shop Search >
Please check the Floor guide for information on the tax-free shops.
- * General products: Total of over 5,000 yen (tax excluded), with no upper limit
- * Consumables: Total spending of over 5,000 yen (tax exluded), but no greater than 500,000 yen (tax excluded)
- * Total spending at same shop on the same day
- * Total spending of consumables and general products cannot be combined
- * The submission of a passport is required when applying for the tax-free procedure.
- * Other identification cards and copies of passports are not accepted.
- * Please consult with each shop for the details of the tax-free restrictions.
- Information Center
This information center certified as a Category 2 according to the Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO).
- Hills Concierge
Omotesando Hills offers a concierge service. The concierge responds to customer inquiries as a shopping adviser while walking around the facility.
Please feel free to ask the concierge as your personal shopping partner.
- Multipurpose Restrooms
Two multipurpose restrooms are provided in the facility equipped with handrails for wheelchair users.
- Coin Lockers
Coin locker area is located inside.
- Smoking Area
Designated smoking areas are provided in the facility. Please refrain from smoking while walking in the facilities, or in areas other than those specified.
There are ATMs located inside.