Incomparable "Cultural & Commercial Facility," to be the new center of OmotesandoOmotesando Hills
Omotesando HillsCheck Official site >
OPEN 11:00am -
|11:00am - 9:00pm||11:00am - 11:00pm(Last Order: 10:00pm)||11:00am - 9:00pm|
|Sunday||11:00am - 8:00pm||11:00am - 10:00pm(Last Order: 9:00pm)||11:00am - 8:00pm|
- - Ginza Line (Omotesando Station) Exit A2 → 2 minute walk
- - Hanzomon Line (Omotesando Station) Exit A2 → 2 minute walk
- - Chiyoda Line Line (Omotesando Station) Exit A2 → 2 minute walk
- - Chiyoda Line (Meiji-jingumae Station) Exit 5 → 3 minute walk
- - Fukutoshin Line (Meiji-jingumae Station) Exit 5 → 3 minute walk
- - Yamanote Line (Harajuku Station) Omotesando Exit → 7 minute walk
Shop InformationOmotesando Hills Shop Search >
Payment methods/Tax Free
Please check the Floor guide for information on the tax-free shops.
- * General products: Total of over 5,000 yen (tax excluded), with no upper limit
- * Consumables: Total spending of over 5,000 yen (tax exluded), but no greater than 500,000 yen (tax excluded)
- * Total spending at same shop on the same day
- * Total spending of consumables and general products cannot be combined
- * The submission of a passport is required when applying for the tax-free procedure.
- * Other identification cards and copies of passports are not accepted.
- * Please consult with each shop for the details of the tax-free restrictions.