Enclosed type shopping mall designed like the streets of medieval EuropeVenusFort
VenusFort Illumination 2018 ～Thankful Heart～
Themed "Memory", "Smile" and "Heartful", there will be fantastic activities such as light shows and candle performances in the medieval style VenusFort. The wonderful and heart-warming performances will light and shine the whole VenusFort. Accompanying with your family and beloved ones, you should never miss the wonderful moments!
- The 2nd floor at VenusFort
- Date & Time
- 11/2/2018(Fri.)~Mid Mar. of 2019
- Rinkai Line (Tokyo Teleport) 3 minute walk
- Business Hours
- 11:00am - 9:00pm
- 11:00am - 11:00pm
- * Last Order: 10:00pm (Changes by restaurant)
- * There are some restaurants that open at different hours.
- - Rinkai Line (Tokyo Teleport) 3 minute walk
- - Yurikamome (Aomi) Exit 1C → Less than a 1 minute walk
Shop InformationVenusFort Shop Search >
Please check the Floor guide for information on the tax-free shops.
- * General products: Total of over 5,000 yen (tax excluded), with no upper limit
- * Consumables: Total spending of over 5,000 yen (tax exluded), but no greater than 500,000 yen (tax excluded)
- * Total spending at same shop on the same day
- * Total spending of consumables and general products cannot be combined
- * The submission of a passport is required when applying for the tax-free procedure.
- * Other identification cards and copies of passports are not accepted.
- * Please consult with each shop for the details of the tax-free restrictions.
- Information Center
- Coin Lockers
- Smoking Area
- Kids Area
- Multipurpose Restrooms
Developed from the concept of "The Cultural Heart" as a place where ideas thrive, Roppongi Hills is Tokyo's representation of a multipurpose complex.It is an international landmark in Tokyo where people from around the world gather and interact, as well as a place where new cultures and information are transmitted. Key places include one of Central Tokyo's most popular cinema complexes, an art gallery, an observatory floor, a world-class hotel and more than 200 restaurants and shops. No matter where you go, you can enjoy new experiences exclusive to Roppongi Hills.
As the central landmark for Japan's culture and fashion, Omotesando continues to be a trend-setting "Cultural and Commercial Facility." Designed by architect Tadao Ando, the six-floor atrium space in the building's center is surrounded by a spiral slope, where about 100 shops beckon the world, including brand stores, restaurants, and cafés. In addition, many events related to fashion, culture, and art are organized here.
"Hybrid Shopping Mall"—the first outlet floor in central Tokyo. It boasts about 170 shops that lined the mall reminiscent of the streets of Medieval Europe. Central Tokyo's first outlet floor is on the 3F, the latest in fashion jewelry and cosmetics are on the 2F and a family-centric floor on the 1F where kids', pet and interior shops are assembled.
First established in 1978, Laforet HARAJUKU is a fashion building consisting of about 140 shops that represent Tokyo. Harajuku's featured multipurpose hall is located on the sixth floor, where the latest fashion trends are showcased. A new food court is located on the second floor, where food-lovers come together. This area also includes FREE Wi-Fi and USB power sources. There are more than 90 tax-free shops available here.