Enclosed type shopping mall designed like the streets of medieval EuropeVenusFort
VenusFort Projection Mapping&SHOW 2016-2017 『FROZEN VENUSFORT』
A world of books is created inside VenusFort, where visitors can feel like they have become characters in a story. Enjoy this theater-like space fusing projection mapping and the real world. A hash tag campaign is also underway. Please visit the website for more information.
- Date & Time
- November 3 (Thursday/public holiday), 2016 - mid-March, 2017 (planned)
- Regular holiday: February 20 (Monday) - 21 (Tuesday), 2017
- * Differs by program content
- Rinkai Line (Tokyo Teleport) 3 minute walk
- Business Hours
- 11:00am - 9:00pm
- 11:00am - 11:00pm
- * Last Order: 10:00pm (Changes by restaurant)
- * There are some restaurants that open at different hours.
- - Rinkai Line (Tokyo Teleport) 3 minute walk
- - Yurikamome (Aomi) Exit 1C → Less than a 1 minute walk
Shop InformationVenusFort Shop Search >
Please check the Floor guide for information on the tax-free shops.
- * General products: Total of over 5,000 yen (tax excluded), with no upper limit
- * Consumables: Total spending of over 5,000 yen (tax exluded), but no greater than 500,000 yen (tax excluded)
- * Total spending at same shop on the same day
- * Total spending of consumables and general products cannot be combined
- * The submission of a passport is required when applying for the tax-free procedure.
- * Other identification cards and copies of passports are not accepted.
- * Please consult with each shop for the details of the tax-free restrictions.
- Information Center
- Coin Lockers
- Smoking Area
- Kids Area
- Multipurpose Restrooms
Developed from the concept of "The Cultural Heart" as a place where ideas thrive, Roppongi Hills is Tokyo's representation of a multipurpose complex.It is an international landmark in Tokyo where people from around the world gather and interact, as well as a place where new cultures and information are transmitted. Key places include one of Central Tokyo's most popular cinema complexes, an art gallery, an observatory floor, a world-class hotel and more than 200 restaurants and shops. No matter where you go, you can enjoy new experiences exclusive to Roppongi Hills.
As the central landmark for Japan's culture and fashion, Omotesando continues to be a trend-setting "Cultural and Commercial Facility." Designed by architect Tadao Ando, the six-floor atrium space in the building's center is surrounded by a spiral slope, where about 100 shops beckon the world, including brand stores, restaurants, and cafés. In addition, many events related to fashion, culture, and art are organized here.
"Hybrid Shopping Mall"—the first outlet floor in central Tokyo. It boasts about 170 shops that lined the mall reminiscent of the streets of Medieval Europe. Central Tokyo's first outlet floor is on the 3F, the latest in fashion jewelry and cosmetics are on the 2F and a family-centric floor on the 1F where kids', pet and interior shops are assembled.
First established in 1978, Laforet Harajuku is a fashion building consisting of about 140 shops that represent Tokyo. Harajuku's featured multipurpose hall is located on the sixth floor, where the latest fashion trends are showcased. A new food court is located on the second floor, where food-lovers come together. This area also includes FREE Wi-Fi and USB power sources. There are more than 90 tax-free shops available here.
N. S. Harsha: Charming Journey
N. S. Harsha was born in 1969 in southern India's ancient capital Mysuru, and continues to be based there. India's fast-paced economic development and urbanization in recent years have raised the international profile of its contemporary art, and over the past decade he has taken part in numerous international shows. This exhibition will survey two decades of his practice, by presenting around 70 major works produced by the artist from 1995 onward.
- Mori Art Museum（Roppongi Hills Mori Tower 53F）
- Date & Time
- February 4, 2017 (Saturday) - June 11, 2017 (Sunday)
- *Open everyday
- 10:00am - 10:00pm (10:00am - 5:00pm on Tuesday)
- *Admission until 30 minutes before closing
- Hibiya Line (Roppongi Station) Exit 1C → 0-minute walk (connected directly in concourse)
Tokyo Shopping Week 2017 at Harajuku/Omotesando
During this event, spend 1,000 yen or more (tax included) to receive a scratch card to win gift certificates worth 1,000 or 10,000 yen at approximately 300 participating popular commercial facilities and shops along roads, including Omotesando Hill and Laforet Harajuku.
Photo spots will also be established during the main week (January 27 [Friday] - February 9 [Thursday]) including a tea ceremony set at "Machikado Garden" nearly in the center of Harajuku.
- Harajuku/Omotesando area
- Date & Time
- January 16, 2017 (Monday) -February 28, 2016 (Tuesday)
- Differs by store and facility
- * Omotesando Hills is closed on February 20 (Monday) and 21 (Tuesday). Laforet Harajuku is closed on February 7 (Tuesday) and 8 (Wednesday). Scratch cards are not given during the Grand Bazaar event (January 26 [Thursday] - 30 [Monday]).
- Ginza Line (Omotesando Station) Exit A2 → 2 minute walk