The Tokyo Cultural Center, where new culture is flourishing.Roppongi Hills
Roppongi HillsRecommended Information
Roppongi Hills Christmas 2018
This year's "Roppongi Hills Christmas 2018" is decorated with the popular neon lights. Besides, there will be Christmas markets, Christmas concerts, and exciting Christmas shopping. during the activity period, the whole Roppongi Hills will be enveloped with the illumination of shining and bright lights. Only at here can you experience the strongest atmosphere of Christmas!
- Roppongi Hills
- Date & Time
- Depends on activities
- Hibiya Line (Roppongi Station) Exit 1C → 0-minute walk (connected directly in concourse)
- Business Hours
- 11:00am - 9:00pm
- [Restaurants] 11:00am - 11:00pm
- * There are some restaurants that may open early in the morning or late in the evening. For more details, check the shop's or restaurant's page.
- * Business hours may change from time to time.
- - Hibiya Line [Roppongi Station] Exit 1C → Hibiya Line Roppongi Exit 1C → 0-minute walk (connected directly in concourse)
- - Chiyoda Line [Nogizaka Station] Exit 5 → 10 minute walk
- - Oedo Line [Roppongi Station] Exit 3 → 4 minute walk
- - Oedo Line [Azabu-Juban Station] Exit 7 → 5 minute walk
Shop InformationRoppongi Hills Shop Search >
Please check the Town Guide for more information on the tax-free shops.
- * General products: Total of over 5,000 yen (tax excluded), with no upper limit
- * Consumables: Total spending of over 5,000 yen (tax exluded), but no greater than 500,000 yen (tax excluded)
- * Total spending at same shop on the same day
- * Total spending of consumables and general products cannot be combined
- * The submission of a passport is required when applying for the tax-free procedure.
- * Other identification cards and copies of passports are not accepted.
- * Please consult with each shop for the details of the tax-free restrictions.
- Multilingual Shopping Assistants
Multilingual shopping assistants provide facility information at all times.
- Multilingual Support
Location: Hillside 2F
Roppongi Hills Mori Tower 11:00am to 9:00pm
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Information Center
- Wi-Fi Area
Access InformationMAP >
Developed from the concept of "The Cultural Heart" as a place where ideas thrive, Roppongi Hills is Tokyo's representation of a multipurpose complex.It is an international landmark in Tokyo where people from around the world gather and interact, as well as a place where new cultures and information are transmitted. Key places include one of Central Tokyo's most popular cinema complexes, an art gallery, an observatory floor, a world-class hotel and more than 200 restaurants and shops. No matter where you go, you can enjoy new experiences exclusive to Roppongi Hills.
As the central landmark for Japan's culture and fashion, Omotesando continues to be a trend-setting "Cultural and Commercial Facility." Designed by architect Tadao Ando, the six-floor atrium space in the building's center is surrounded by a spiral slope, where about 100 shops beckon the world, including brand stores, restaurants, and cafés. In addition, many events related to fashion, culture, and art are organized here.
"Hybrid Shopping Mall"—the first outlet floor in central Tokyo. It boasts about 170 shops that lined the mall reminiscent of the streets of Medieval Europe. Central Tokyo's first outlet floor is on the 3F, the latest in fashion jewelry and cosmetics are on the 2F and a family-centric floor on the 1F where kids', pet and interior shops are assembled.
First established in 1978, Laforet HARAJUKU is a fashion building consisting of about 140 shops that represent Tokyo. Harajuku's featured multipurpose hall is located on the sixth floor, where the latest fashion trends are showcased. A new food court is located on the second floor, where food-lovers come together. This area also includes FREE Wi-Fi and USB power sources. There are more than 90 tax-free shops available here.