Incomparable "Cultural & Commercial Facility," to be the new center of OmotesandoOmotesando Hills
Omotesando HillsRecommended Information
Receive a limited Omotesando Hills BE@RBRICK novelty gift with purchase
This summer, Omotesando Hills is collaborating with world-renowned, artistic BE@RBRICK toys from Medicom Toy. During the event, customers who make purchases of 20,000 yen (tax included) or more at participating shops will receive an Omotesando Hills original BE@RBRICK (seven centimeters tall).
- All of Omotesando Hills
- Date & Time
- June 21, 2017 (Friday) -August 20, 2017 (Sunday)
- *The campaign ends as soon as the novelty has run out.
- 11:00am - 9:00pm (Sunday only to 8:00pm)
- Ginza Line (Omotesando Station) Exit A2 → 2 minute walk
OPEN 11:00am -
|11:00am - 9:00pm||11:00am - 11:30pm(Last Order: 10:30pm)||11:00am - 10:30pm(Last Order: 9:30pm)|
|Sunday||11:00am - 8:00pm||11:00am - 10:30pm(Last Order: 9:30pm)||11:00am - 9:30pm(Last Order: 8:30pm)|
- - Ginza Line (Omotesando Station) Exit A2 → 2 minute walk
- - Hanzomon Line (Omotesando Station) Exit A2 → 2 minute walk
- - Chiyoda Line (Meiji-jingumae Station) Exit 5 → 3 minute walk
- - Fukutoshin Line (Meiji-jingumae Station) Exit 5 → 3 minute walk
- - Yamanote Line (Harajuku Station) Omotesando Exit → 7 minute walk
Shop InformationOmotesando Hills Shop Search >
Please check the Floor guide for information on the tax-free shops.
- * General products: Total of over 5,000 yen (tax excluded), with no upper limit
- * Consumables: Total spending of over 5,000 yen (tax exluded), but no greater than 500,000 yen (tax excluded)
- * Total spending at same shop on the same day
- * Total spending of consumables and general products cannot be combined
- * The submission of a passport is required when applying for the tax-free procedure.
- * Other identification cards and copies of passports are not accepted.
- * Please consult with each shop for the details of the tax-free restrictions.
- Information Center
This information center certified as a Category 2 according to the Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO).
- Hills Concierge
Omotesando Hills offers a concierge service. The concierge responds to customer inquiries as a shopping adviser while walking around the facility.
Please feel free to ask the concierge as your personal shopping partner.
- Multipurpose Restrooms
Two multipurpose restrooms are provided in the facility equipped with handrails for wheelchair users.
- Coin Lockers
Coin locker area is located inside.
- Smoking Area
Designated smoking areas are provided in the facility. Please refrain from smoking while walking in the facilities, or in areas other than those specified.
There are ATMs located inside.
Developed from the concept of "The Cultural Heart" as a place where ideas thrive, Roppongi Hills is Tokyo's representation of a multipurpose complex.It is an international landmark in Tokyo where people from around the world gather and interact, as well as a place where new cultures and information are transmitted. Key places include one of Central Tokyo's most popular cinema complexes, an art gallery, an observatory floor, a world-class hotel and more than 200 restaurants and shops. No matter where you go, you can enjoy new experiences exclusive to Roppongi Hills.
As the central landmark for Japan's culture and fashion, Omotesando continues to be a trend-setting "Cultural and Commercial Facility." Designed by architect Tadao Ando, the six-floor atrium space in the building's center is surrounded by a spiral slope, where about 100 shops beckon the world, including brand stores, restaurants, and cafés. In addition, many events related to fashion, culture, and art are organized here.
"Hybrid Shopping Mall"—the first outlet floor in central Tokyo. It boasts about 170 shops that lined the mall reminiscent of the streets of Medieval Europe. Central Tokyo's first outlet floor is on the 3F, the latest in fashion jewelry and cosmetics are on the 2F and a family-centric floor on the 1F where kids', pet and interior shops are assembled.
First established in 1978, Laforet HARAJUKU is a fashion building consisting of about 140 shops that represent Tokyo. Harajuku's featured multipurpose hall is located on the sixth floor, where the latest fashion trends are showcased. A new food court is located on the second floor, where food-lovers come together. This area also includes FREE Wi-Fi and USB power sources. There are more than 90 tax-free shops available here.
MARVEL Age of Heroes Exhibition
This is Japan's first large-scale exhibition showcasing the appeal of Marvel! This exhibition displays the history and worldview of Marvel with roughly 200 items such as familiar characters and works including Captain America and Spider-Man, rare documents being shown for the first time in Japan, costumes, and small items.
- Tokyo City View observatory, Roppongi Hills
- Date & Time
- April 7, 2017 (Friday) - June 25, 2017 (Sunday)
- 10:00am-10:00pm (last entrance: 9:30pm)
- Hibiya Line (Roppongi Station) Exit 1C → 0-minute walk (connected directly in concourse)
Recommended Menu Item Election
Twenty-eight restaurants and cafes will compete with their best, recommended menu items! Visitors will vote to determine the number-one item in the food and sweets categories. Visit each restaurant to sample its recommended item!
- Date & Time
- May 22, 2017 (Monday) - July 14, 2017 (Friday)
- 11:00am-11:00pm(Last Order:10:00pm)
- *Varies by shop.
- Rinkai Line (Tokyo Teleport) 3 minute walk