Incomparable "Cultural & Commercial Facility," to be the new center of OmotesandoOmotesando Hills
Omotesando HillsRecommended Information
Tokyo Shopping Week 2017 at Harajuku/Omotesando
During this event, spend 1,000 yen or more (tax included) to receive a scratch card to win gift certificates worth 1,000 or 10,000 yen at approximately 300 participating popular commercial facilities and shops along roads, including Omotesando Hill and Laforet Harajuku.
Photo spots will also be established during the main week (January 27 [Friday] - February 9 [Thursday]) including a tea ceremony set at "Machikado Garden" nearly in the center of Harajuku.
- Harajuku/Omotesando area
- Date & Time
- January 16, 2017 (Monday) -February 28, 2016 (Tuesday)
- Differs by store and facility
- * Omotesando Hills is closed on February 20 (Monday) and 21 (Tuesday). Laforet Harajuku is closed on February 7 (Tuesday) and 8 (Wednesday). Scratch cards are not given during the Grand Bazaar event (January 26 [Thursday] - 30 [Monday]).
- Ginza Line (Omotesando Station) Exit A2 → 2 minute walk
OPEN 11:00am -
|11:00am - 9:00pm||11:00am - 11:30pm(Last Order: 10:30pm)||11:00am - 10:30pm(Last Order: 9:30pm)|
|Sunday||11:00am - 8:00pm||11:00am - 10:30pm(Last Order: 9:30pm)||11:00am - 9:30pm(Last Order: 8:30pm)|
- - Ginza Line (Omotesando Station) Exit A2 → 2 minute walk
- - Hanzomon Line (Omotesando Station) Exit A2 → 2 minute walk
- - Chiyoda Line (Meiji-jingumae Station) Exit 5 → 3 minute walk
- - Fukutoshin Line (Meiji-jingumae Station) Exit 5 → 3 minute walk
- - Yamanote Line (Harajuku Station) Omotesando Exit → 7 minute walk
Shop InformationOmotesando Hills Shop Search >
Please check the Floor guide for information on the tax-free shops.
- * General products: Total of over 5,000 yen (tax excluded), with no upper limit
- * Consumables: Total spending of over 5,000 yen (tax exluded), but no greater than 500,000 yen (tax excluded)
- * Total spending at same shop on the same day
- * Total spending of consumables and general products cannot be combined
- * The submission of a passport is required when applying for the tax-free procedure.
- * Other identification cards and copies of passports are not accepted.
- * Please consult with each shop for the details of the tax-free restrictions.
- Information Center
This information center certified as a Category 2 according to the Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO).
- Hills Concierge
Omotesando Hills offers a concierge service. The concierge responds to customer inquiries as a shopping adviser while walking around the facility.
Please feel free to ask the concierge as your personal shopping partner.
- Multipurpose Restrooms
Two multipurpose restrooms are provided in the facility equipped with handrails for wheelchair users.
- Coin Lockers
Coin locker area is located inside.
- Smoking Area
Designated smoking areas are provided in the facility. Please refrain from smoking while walking in the facilities, or in areas other than those specified.
There are ATMs located inside.
Developed from the concept of "The Cultural Heart" as a place where ideas thrive, Roppongi Hills is Tokyo's representation of a multipurpose complex.It is an international landmark in Tokyo where people from around the world gather and interact, as well as a place where new cultures and information are transmitted. Key places include one of Central Tokyo's most popular cinema complexes, an art gallery, an observatory floor, a world-class hotel and more than 200 restaurants and shops. No matter where you go, you can enjoy new experiences exclusive to Roppongi Hills.
As the central landmark for Japan's culture and fashion, Omotesando continues to be a trend-setting "Cultural and Commercial Facility." Designed by architect Tadao Ando, the six-floor atrium space in the building's center is surrounded by a spiral slope, where about 100 shops beckon the world, including brand stores, restaurants, and cafés. In addition, many events related to fashion, culture, and art are organized here.
"Hybrid Shopping Mall"—the first outlet floor in central Tokyo. It boasts about 170 shops that lined the mall reminiscent of the streets of Medieval Europe. Central Tokyo's first outlet floor is on the 3F, the latest in fashion jewelry and cosmetics are on the 2F and a family-centric floor on the 1F where kids', pet and interior shops are assembled.
First established in 1978, Laforet Harajuku is a fashion building consisting of about 140 shops that represent Tokyo. Harajuku's featured multipurpose hall is located on the sixth floor, where the latest fashion trends are showcased. A new food court is located on the second floor, where food-lovers come together. This area also includes FREE Wi-Fi and USB power sources. There are more than 90 tax-free shops available here.
HUAWEI presents Starry Sky Illumination
Tokyo City View will be providing a romantic space in which the night sky of the city is filled with stars. A wide range of programs will be available combining the real world and virtual starry skies. This year will feature an enhanced version of the event that was popular last year in which guests manipulate the starry sky on their smartphones. The event is significantly extended this year so you can enjoy it throughout the winter.
- Tokyo City View observatory, Roppongi Hills
- Date & Time
- November 23, 2016 (Wednesday) - January 29, 2017 (Sunday)
- (52nd floor indoor observatory) 10:00am - 11:00pm (last entry at 10:30pm) Open until 1:00am on Friday, Saturday, and the day before public holidays (last entry at 12:00am)
- * Some planetarium areas are open until 10:00pm (last entry at 9:30pm).
- (Rooftop Sky Deck) 11:00am - 8:00pm (last entry at 7:30pm)
- * Closed in the event of inclement weather
- ● Sky Deck hours will be specially extended until 9:00pm (usual closing: 8:00pm) during the Starry Sky Illumination event.
- Hibiya Line (Roppongi Station) Exit 1C → 0-minute walk (connected directly in concourse)
LAFORET GRAND BAZAR
Japan's late start, best deals for a 5-day limited sale. Items up to 90% off also coming up! Various events such as time sale on a daily basis and the final markdown for the final day "FEVER TIME". Enjoy your shopping with a great price!
- Laforet HARAJUKU
- Date & Time
- January 26, 2017 (Thursday) -January 30, 2017 (Monday)
- 11:00am - 9:00pm
- * January 26, 2017 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Yamanote Line (Harajuku) Omotesando gate → 5 minute walk